Scale to $1M Startup Program 2021 CohortSchedule and Modules
Innovative curriculum, on your time.
2021 program schedule
|1||May 3||Principles of the Lean Startup|
|2||May 10||Product Development|
|3||May 17||Customer Validation|
|4||May 24||Financial Forecasting|
|5||May 31||Startup Fundraising|
|6||June 7||The Investor Pitch|
|7||June 14||Structuring the Deal|
|9||June 28||Go to Market Strategy|
|10||July 5||Digital Marketing|
|11||July 12||International Marketing|
|13||July 26||Intellectual Property|
|17||August 23||Business Systems|
|18||August 30||The Business Plan|
|19||September 6||International Supply Chain|
|20||September 13||Building the Venture Team|
|21||September 20||Growth Capital|
|22||September 27||Valuation Techniques|
|23||October 4||Mergers and Acquisitions|
|24||October 11||Exit Strategies|
|D||October 26-28||DEMO DAY WEEK WITH INVESTORS (VIRTUAL)|
** Module order and topics are subject to change before the program start date.
The proprietary program modules were designed and created by a mix of seasoned instructors who each have a depth of expertise in their respective topics. Most of our instructors are entrepreneurs themselves and understand what it takes to scale a venture.
Meet our Program Instructors.
Things to know
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- Each module is one hour in length, divided into three, 20-minute segments.
- All modules are on-demand, virtual (online) video instruction.
- Program participants must complete one module weekly, on their own schedule.
- Each module is released weekly on Wednesdays.
- Program modules are not live.
- All program modules will have weekly assigned activities relating to scaling a company.
- Many modules will include recommended reading, templates, and tools.
- Modules were designed and created by seasoned instructors.